Monday, April 26, 2010

Who Knew a Since of Fashion Could Help Someone

We had a friend come from Serbia this weekend. Yesterday we took everyone to Matka. On our way to leave there was a lady who had Vera Bradley on. Well I was thinking in my head Oh Americans. Then I said out loud “Oh Vera Bradley.” Well the lady was like do you know where the Queen Hotel is. I said no, but someone else might. So no one knew. So we called our roommate. She didn’t know. We then told them about the youth hostel. Then our Macedonian friend got them in a cab to take them there. Who knew having a since of fashion could save someone’s day.
We went to Velles, the day before, to visit friends. We went to climb on the Mountain with them near their house. Well then we were being followed by a group of kids. They finally came up to say hello. Well I tried to talk to them, and they were like where are you going? And I told them up there. Then they followed us to the mountains. It was funny. They all want to talk to us, and touch us. Bojan told them about the kids church there on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment