Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Things

Today we took a trip to Kale and checked out the castle. We took lots of pictures. It was fun! Tonight I started a cell group from church and Elisabeth came also. There were three women who are going to be coming. One is a new Christian, and she is really hungry for God. She is actually going to be going to America this summer for a work exchange program. She keeps asking what is different between America and Macedonia. We told her that America is faster pace. Also, cars will not come on to a sidewalk. They will stay on the streets. I am so excited, and cannot wait to see what God is going to be doing in this group. We prayed together, and shared about how we all came to know Christ. The girl who was a new Christian was like you all have known God so long. She was like I have done lots of stuff in my past, and now I’m a Christian. She has such a sweet spirit about her. She is a true jewel. I think of that verse in Luke 7:47 “For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little." You can really see the love she has for the Lord because she was forgiven much!

No comments:

Post a Comment