Thursday, April 8, 2010

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Bethany and I made it back to Macedonia. We made it through the two flights to get here. We met the sweetest older lady who had traveled many places and was on her way to Germany. We talked to her and found out we were taking the same plane to Paris. She stuck with us like glue, until we got on the plane. We swapped traveling stories, and really enjoyed listening to her talk. She was very wise.
After, we got to the Paris airport I went to the bathroom, and lade my boarding pass down. I totally forgot about it, because of lack of sleep. Well, I ran back when I realized, and it was still there. Praise God. We went on to Bulgaria. I was out the whole flight, until the stewardess woke me up to ask ham or cheese. I was so out of it I just grabbed the one and placed it next to me and went back to sleep. When we arrived in Bulgaria, two men picked us up thanks to Sashe. We did not get the message that we were not going to have the taxi drivers as before. So they picked us up, and we could not figure out who they were. We asked to call Sashe to meet us at the Macedonian Border. They were like oh we are going to take you the whole way. Then, I freaked out on the inside, and was thinking I do not have enough Euros for that. Then I felt Lord saying to me that He was going to take care of it. Well, I was like ok God. So went on and they wanted to get lunch. We were thinking that it was weird that our taxi drivers wanted to get us lunch. So eventually it came out that they were with our church in Skopje. They are the venders for Viva Tap in the Balkans. All we had was Euros. So they bought us lunch, and would not let us give them money for gas. It was such a blessing! They were really nice! The Lord really took care of it!
It was funny also because he was a really fast driver, but I was like Sashe trust him, therefore I trust him. Because, I knew Sashe would only send people who would take good care of us. Plus, the Lord said He would take care of everything. So I figured that meant everything!
Please pray tomorrow I'm going to get Elisabeth in Greece. Pray for favor at the border! That will be the train part :)

No comments:

Post a Comment