Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shutka

Today was a very fun day. I went to Shutka and Goce, Bethany, and Elisabeth all came. We separated between the two kitchens. It was cool because I got to play some soccer. It was fun. I’m a pretty good goalie when the kids are like thirteen and under. Also, there is an advantage of the guys didn’t want to hit me to hard with the ball. I think they were taking it easy on me. There were like seventy – seventy –five kids there. They just kept on coming. It was awesome. Thank God there was enough food for all of them.
I wasn’t really sure how Elisabeth was going to be getting back, and I waited for like an hour after the kids had left. So I was like I guess I will go home. Maybe she just went home. I called Bethany, and she did not answer the phone. I helped walk the cute like pre-schools back to their school, because they were playing in the yard at the soup kitchen. They are sooooo cute! They yelled”Macedonia! Macedonia! Macedonia” for a while. So then I go home hoping she made it there, and she was not there. I went to Maria’s and was like can you call Tony to see where Elizabeth is. He had no idea. So Then I called Brain, and was like do you have Chris’s number. He gave it to me. And then I called Chris and he said he put her on a bus fifteen minutes ago. I was like oh Thank God! I was a little freaked out. She was completely fine when she came home; I was totally more freaked out then her. She like now we can “you left me there.” I was so thankful she was ok. It was funny yesterday we walked by some venders and they started singing “lalalalalalaala Kiss the Girl” from the Little Mermaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment