Monday, January 3, 2011

Road Trips

Hey everyone I haven’t written in a while. I have been in Florida since a week before Christmas. It has really been a blessing to see everyone here. My family is so excited too. It has been cool seeing old friends as well. I feel blessed to have friends and family all over the world. The other day I road trip with my grandparents and it was cool hearing them tell stories about their lives. They were so sweet. We are having their 50th Anniversary while I am here. It is cool to see a legacy they have left here and on our family!
I took another road trip with my friend Tiffany to meet my friends Matt and Jacki and their kids from college. It was really soooo good to see them. It was cool at the end Cadence and Thomas were getting fussy and each of them at a time would be like I want to sit in Daddy’s lap. Then they would sit there and stop crying and go back playing. Cadence did it once and Thomas did it once. It really made me think of God and us. There are sometimes where we just a frustrated and are not sure what to do. So we are like “Daddy I want to sit with you.” Of course our heavenly Father is like “Yeah!” Then we are ok we walk away with confidence doing whatever He has called us to do. Thanks Cadence and Thomas!

No comments:

Post a Comment