Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jan 24 2011

Today we went to campus and passed out coffee in the Engineering building. It was the perfect day today it because it was very cold. It was really an awesome experience talking and meeting new people. We are praying for open doors on campus. One person asked if we were going to be on campus frequently, and we said yes. They said that they would see us around. Each cup of coffee is making a difference, because through that we shook hands and had conversations. I know God is doing/going to do something big on this campus and I can’t wait. Please continue to pray for favor with people and relationships to be formed! It is cool my friend Tiffany is here from Florida and she really enjoyed going along with us. She was like I really like campus!
Yesterday I texted some girls we have been hanging out with and they texted back today and asked to hangout this weekend. It was cool that they asked to hangout. God is moving!

1 comment: