Sunday, October 2, 2011

What is new

Wow what to say! I don’t really know where to start. There is so much going on right now, in different areas. Well we are starting the new group for young people which I am really excited about! There is a couple who moved here from Kos who are in their thirties. Amy and I are going to do the home group with them. That is one thing.
We are leaving for Germany on Tuesday for a week or so. We are going for a 24/7 Prayer conference. I’m really excited, because I have never been to this one before. I’m excited to meet people all over Europe working with 24/7, and hearing what God is doing all over Europe! Please be praying for us, and we are going to be driving there so you can pray for that as well.
Tommie is doing a lot to get the school ready for March. They are going to announce it at the conference in Frankfurt. So you all can pray for that. That God will bring the students and the people to help. They have found a place to have it that is nice. Please be praying that it will all come together!
Also, I had a chance to go the gypses this week and it was really cool! I’m excited for spending time with them this year! Also, there was a miracle with them. The government kept coming and saying we will send them to school. Every year they would come and say this. Well, finally this year it happened. Please pray though for the teachers. Some teachers have already quit because of not wanting to teach them. Also, pray for transportation for them to school. Right now they have to take themselves. So pray for a bus or something. Whatever God wants to do. When I get back from Germany I will work with another lady with the younger ones for kindergarden and they will be more ready. It was so cute working with them the other day. One just gave me a hug and just did not want to let go. We were working with puzzles with the older kids. It was really cool, because one of them in Greek said, “Where is the number five. I see one, two, three, four… but where is the number five?” I showed it to her, and she was like oh I get it. It was such a honor to teacher her even just that. It was cool!
Thanks for all your love and prayer and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment