Sunday, December 12, 2010

Exciting News!

God did a really cool miracle here with two of my good friends! A couple friend of mine from Macedonia, Victor and Pina, wanted to have kids. Pina was told by the doctors that there was something wrong. Well they didn’t give up. We continued to pray with them. When I came the second year to Macedonia our friend Jacob gave them a word from the Lord that they would have a child. So they fought through all this time. It was cool to be able to stand and pray with them about it. God definitely moved and now they are pregnant! It is just soooo cool! She put up on facebook 1Sam 1:11-17. It is encouraging too, because it just reminds us not to give up when God speaks to us about something. To keep our eyes on Him, and believe! This really made my week, I hope it makes yours.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when God steps in and does something miraculous.

    ReplyDelete