Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gevegelia

I know it has been a while. I have been sick. But we do have a team here from VA. They are doing sooooooo well! I am very proud of them. Yesterday we went to Gevegelia to see the leadership team down there. The team did a good job of encouraging the leadership team down there. We met some college students there that were friends with the pastor. We got some good connections that Bethany, and I will have to follow up on. One girl goes to Greece for shopping, and here best friend lives there, and goes to college there. When I told her I was moving there, I told her whenever she goes I would love to hangout. It was really cool! I'm excited to see whatever the Lord is going to do.
That also brings up something, in September I am moving to Greece to help down there. I don't know how long now. I am going to help out Amy and Tommie. If you would like more details please e-mail me. If you would like to support this adventure just e-mail and I can give you more details! Thanks so much for all your prayer and support it really makes such a difference here in the Balkans.

I have been going over the verses in Jeremiah 29:12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. Just that the Lord blew me away again in that He wants to know what is on my heart. That whole relationship and communication, He wants it soooooo bad with us. Like He knows what is going on, but He just wants to hear it from us.

Vs. 13
You will seek Me and find me when you search for me with all your heart.

Just that song from Rick Pinno I love I will search all Through the night, and when I find Him I will not let Him go, is totally what brought me back to this verses. I just am praying for more of that is all my life!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see a new blog and to know that you are feeling better. I am excited you are moving to Greece soon as I know that is more in line with your calling to minister to women. Your love for the Lord has certainly grown as you have had to trust every day to him completely. Please know you are chosen, accepted, very very loved, never ever alone even though you are so many miles away from your family, you are free, worthy, forgiven through the blood of Jesus Christ, extremely valuable, and fearfully and wonderfully made in Christ Jesus, your Lord.
    We love you dearly. I pray the Lord provide your every need, food, shelter, protection from harm, and loving friends as you spread the love of Jesus whereever you may travel. You are truly blessed, my darling and love you more than I can say.

    ReplyDelete